Searching for a good home for your data?
OMNIconnect owns and operates its own data centre the OCDC and is currently offering ample space for co-location hosting.
Owning our own data centre allows us to offer a more hands on approach to hosting your data. This means that you can deal directly with the hosting provider, not a reseller of hosting space. Therefore, we can allow extra inclusions others can't, such as Remote Hands and Remote Eyes.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please call contact us immediately.
Why host at the OCDC?
- Location - Located at the end of the newly completed East Link Freeway in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs, our data centre is only 40 minutes from the CBD, but yet past the 'risk zone' of other CBD based hosting providers
- Privately Owned - Unlike many other hosting providers, we own the data centre, the building, and the network. We all work out of the same building as your kit, which means we can provide a more 'hands on' approach.
- Connectivity - Diverse fibre and licensed microwave paths to Soul, Nextgen, and WAIX
- Power - Up to 15Kw per rack
- Parking - Free secure off-street parking
- Access - Free escorted access during business hours
- Remote Hands - Free remote hands and remote eyes during business hours.
- Price - Although we would class ourselves as a boutique data centre, our prices are very competitive, with full extra height racks available for less that $1,000. That is less than $23 per RU!
- Stability - We've been around since 1997 and we're here to stay!
- Capacity - Unlike many data centres, we have opted for a solid floor which means we aren't restricted by raised floor maximum loadings.
- OCDC Dashboard App - Keep an eye on your hosting environment via our mobile web app.
- Telecommunications Carrier - OMNIconnect was one of the first carriers in Australia. Unlike most other hosting providers, we own our own infrastructure and networks.
- And the usual features that most other data centre's provide
- 24/7 Monitoring and Support
- 99.9% Uptime Service Level Agreement
- Redundant Power Systems
- Redundant Diesel Generators
- Optional managed firewalls
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to view our data centre before installing equipment, please give us a call on (03) 9770 3333
*Pricing excludes GST and power.