Dedicated Servers from $199/m.
Dedicated hosting means more than just providing you with a server – it’s about providing you with a complete service, dedicated to meeting your needs.
OMNIconnect have extensive experience in dedicated hosting and offer a fully customizable range of products to meet your needs. Our dedicated hosting packages are tailored to your requirements.
Dedicated Servers – Features at a Glance.
- Remote Hands. When you need technical assistance, someone to push the button or just check the lights, our team of technicians are on stand-by.
- KVM Access. You don’t need to bring your own screen and keyboard like some facilities require… just use ours!
- Remote Eyes. Physical server checks and visual verification for when you need that extra pair of eyes.
- Easy Access. Located approximately 35km from Melbourne’s CBD at the end of the new East Link freeway, we are a short drive from the city and have free secure off-street parking.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. And if you’re not happy in the first 30 days, we won’t hold you to your hosting contract.
- Remote Hands. Complimentary remote hands and remote eyes during business hours are available with most hosting packages.
- Connectivity. OCDC is carrier neutral with diverse carriers for IP Transit upstream.
- Secure. Biometric and RFID access with 24/7 remotely monitored cameras throughout the facility.
- 24/7 Support. Managed Servers come with access to our 24/7 support hotline to discuss emergency support or network issues with our engineers.
- Environmentally Responsible. During peak sunny times, OCDC’s solar array can produce enough energy to power 100% of its IT power requirements, making it one of the greenest data centres in the world.
- 99.98% Uptime SLA. All dedicated services located at OCDC are protected by our Service Level Availability Guarantee. Should OCDC not meet the Availability Guarantee, rebates will be paid to you.
- Redundancy. Built to Tier III specifications, OCDC has redundant power, cooling and network components. Diesel generators with 5,000 litres of fuel automatically start during a utility power failure.
- DDoS Protection. OMNIconnect’s Distributed Denial of Service Protection is embedded into our internet facing network and mitigates malicious layer 3 & 4 traffic prior to reaching your hosted servers.
- Complimentary WiFi Access. Enjoy super fast connectivity while you are visiting your colocated equipment, sitting in the comfort of our lounge.
- Account Manager. A single point of contact at OMNIconnect.
- Local Support. If you have any concerns, you can speak to our local support team and address them immediately without being routed offshore.
- Stability. You obviously expect a data centre to be rock solid – which of course OCDC is, just see some of our testimonials. But in addition to our technical stability, OMNIconnect is well established and has one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry, with most employees having been here over 10 years.
- Location. Located just off the East Link Freeway in Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs, OMNIconnect’s data centre is only 40 minutes from Melbourne, yet past the CBD ‘risk zone’ where many other data centres are located.
- Carrier Grade Network. As one of Australia’s first carriers (since 1997), OMNIconnect has its own fibre and wireless network infrastructure that connect many of our hosting customers and provide direct connectivity to the data centre. We can also leverage off our other carrier partners, like Telstra, to provide up to 40Gbps to your racks.